With the Trimble R10 GNSS System, survey previously inaccessible points, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before. Built-in firmware gives automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt and RTK level precision anywhere.
The Trimble R10 GNSS system, together with the Trimble Access field software and the Trimble Business Center office software, provides the most advanced GNSS surveying system on the market.
Collect more accurate data faster and easier – no matter what the job or the environment, with the Trimble® R10 GNSS System. Built with powerful technologies like Trimble HD-GNSS, Trimble SurePoint™, Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX, and Trimble xFill™, integrated into a sleek design, this unique system provides Surveyors with a powerful way to increase productivity in every job, every day.
- Trimble xFill™ provides less downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during connection outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.
- Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection anywhere in the world for unprecedented speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
- Cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine enables surveyors to measure points more quickly.
- Trimble SurePoint™ fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that were otherwise inaccessible with complete quality assurance.
- Powerful 440-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking.
- Ergonomic design for easier and more comfortable handling.
- Integrates seamlessly with V10 Imaging Rover and S-Series total station positioning sensors.
- Pair with Trimble Access and the TSC3 controller, Trimble Tablet, Slate or Trimble CU for the most powerful solution on the market.